[mythtv-users] Weird stuff going on with recording schedules / MythWeb(?)

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 23:45:29 UTC 2008

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 4:31 PM, Phil Bridges <gravityhammer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know if there will be a database issue between 16944 and 17100?

It doesn't look that way.  It appears that even the newest 0.21-fixes
is still using 1214:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/branches/release-0-21-fixes/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp

Version 16944 happened to be the newest ~x86 version in portage when I
decided to unmask and upgrade from 0.20.2.  Since it worked fine for
me I decided to stick with it at least until a newer version gets
marked stable.  Maybe that does have something to do with your issue.
I could be wrong, but it just doesn't sound like a network issue
somehow,

I don't see any way your versions of the backend and mfdb could be out
of sync...the Gentoo ebuild is pulling everything for both all at once
from one SVN version.

Tom