[mythtv-users] Mythweb status page

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Thu Jul 31 22:09:08 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-07-20 at 21:36 +0100, Nick Morrott wrote:
> On 20/07/2008, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Now that I am recording 100% of my TV off OTA digital stations my file sizes
> > are large.  So, i have a lot of storage :)  1051GB for TV.
> >
> > One anoying quirck is MythWeb status page.  I like to see how full my drives
> > are and if things will start to expire.  With a average show taking ~7GB of
> > disk space I could really careless about MB.  Is there a simple way to
> > change the status page to report GB?
>
> Looking at the source, the MythWeb status page just pulls the
> information straight from mythbackend, so it's not just a simple maths
> hack in one of the MythWeb pages.

Yes, that is the case.  And mythtv-status has been doing the same thing,
until today.  Now mythtv-status will convert the diskspace to sensible
units (MB, GB or TB) depending on their sizes.

I'll release a new version (0.10.0?) sometime soonish.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz       |  This space intentionally