[mythtv-users] Which 3rd party repository should I use for Fedora 9?

Carlos Javier Borroto carlos.borroto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 21:16:21 UTC 2008

I'm in the process of testing waters with Fedora, I'm coming from
Ubuntu(Mythbuntu), one of my main use of Linux at home is MythTV and
reading about it in Fedora[1], I see MythDora should be my best bet,
but I don't only use the PC for MythTV, so I want something I could
upgrade to the newest version available at the time. MythDora doesn't
seems to follow Fedora's releases, right now version 5 is based on
Fedora 8.