[mythtv-users] Frontend dies ~15 minutes into recording, 1st try only

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Wed Jul 30 18:56:11 UTC 2008

Hi everybody,

My frontend (P3 733, fanless heatsink, 384MB, Debian Stable, debian-multimedia
debs, root over NFS, TV out with NVidia Geforce4MX 4400 SVideo) has started
acting a little funny lately.  If I  turn it on and start watching a
recording, it locks solidly after about 15 minutes.  If I reboot the computer
(using the power switch), it works great for hours.

Does anybody have an idea why this would happen?
Anyone see anything similar?

Mark