[mythtv-users] AppleTV & mythfrontend... n00b issue?

Sarah Katherine Hayes sarah at sarahhayes.is-a-geek.net
Mon Jul 28 17:29:52 UTC 2008

I've got myself a 40Gb AppleTV and used a patchstick to get SSH and
assorted other things installed on it.  I'm trying to get a precompiled
0.21-fixes binary from Sniderpad to fire up but it seems to bomb out
with the message:

Bus Error

Even using ./MythFrontend -v all reveals nothing obvious.  So, anyone
got Mythfrontend running on a patchstick'd ATV (I'm not *that*
interested in blitzing it for Linux) that could give me an idiots guide
as it were?