[mythtv-users] Dump of Setup > TV > Playback page from database

Ray Whiteman ray.whiteman at consultant.com
Mon Jul 28 07:02:22 UTC 2008

Hello,

Answered my own question.

The TV Playback settings are held in the settings table in mythconverg
mysql database.

To dump them I have written a simple dump.sql script.
The contents look like

|select * from settings|

then run this simple command line.

|mysql -u mythtv -h mythtv --password=mythtv --database=mythconverg <
~/dump_settings.sql > ~/settings_backup|

-h = <hostname>
-u = <myth sql username>
-- password = <myth sql username password>

Enjoy