[mythtv-users] Australian ABC iView and Mythtv Integration

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sat Jul 26 14:32:27 UTC 2008

That's not exactly the same, iview is completely flash although the end
content would be the same but I'm not sure all of the content is available
in that way for example Dr Who is being made available via iview, it would
be great if mythbrowser just had flash support, anyone know if this is
slated for 0.22?