[mythtv-users] pressing 'up' results in "channel recording priorities"

myShade myshade at bredband.net
Fri Jul 25 09:59:35 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-07-25 at 11:33 +0200, Geir Inge wrote:
> Hi.
>
> My mythfrontend has recently started to behave differently when I
> press the up arrow key in the frontend menus. Instead of moving
> upwards, it changes the screen to the channel recording priorities
> screen.
>
> I have scanned trough the keybindings table without finding the cause of this.
>
> Please Advice.

Hi.

I had similar wierd behaviour..
Looking at irw and keycodes showed i had double bindings, removing those
made mythfrontend behaving better.
I always had those double bindings, but some recent change in trunk made
a mess.
Obviously keyboard keys was fine all the time.
So if you refere to a lirc/remote and trunk. I'd advice to check this.

Br Fredrik