[mythtv-users] If I get the digest, how do I reply correctly?

Eric Mesa ericsbinaryworld at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 13:00:01 UTC 2008

So I've been hearing a lot recently about how threading gets messed up if
someone just changes the subject of the email and replies.  I knew hijacking
threads was wrong, but I didn't know things were messed up just from
changing the subject.  I've been seeing this over and over on all the
mailing lists I"ve been on.

But how do I reply properly if I receive daily digests?  I don't want to get
individual emails because even with just digests my inbox gets pretty filled
up from all the mailing lists I'm on.  So how can I properly reply to, for
example, my satellite email?

Thanks,

--
Eric Mesa