[mythtv-users] Nova T-500 Remote Control

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jul 23 17:18:23 UTC 2008

KH Chai wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I did a clean install of Mythbuntu; and selected the Hauppauge Nova
> T-500 remote control during the setup. However, only the direction
> buttons work (Up, Down, Left, Right). I did a comparison of the
> lircd.conf file with the one from the recommended site:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV_Nova-T_500_PCI
>
> I don’t know what else to do. Anyone have the same problem? How do I
> make the other button works? Any help or suggestion would be greatly
> appreciated.

Just a friendly warning before someone bites your head off :-)

Please don't keep replying to existing threads with new titles. It
screws people up who use a threaded mail reader. I can let you off once
but twice in the same thread is unforgivable ;-). Basically don't reply
to an existing email then edit the title always create a new email if
it's a fresh subject. Thank you.

Paul H.