[mythtv-users] MythRecipe web site

Kevin Wambsganz wambs at verizon.net
Sun Jul 20 17:19:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

The new MythRecipe provides both a plugin and web based recipe interface for
Myth TV. This recipe program is still in development and when it's in a
mature state, it will be migrated to the MythTV web site, MythTV bug
reporting system, and become an official plugin. Until that time, MythRecipe
will reside at http://wambs.com:8000/MythRecipe . The wiki has a lot of good
info and is located at http://wambs.com:8000/MythRecipe/wiki .

The web based part of MythRecipe will be release in about a week, this will
be the alpha release. I have updated the web site with most of the source
code. I still need to write a simple install script. There are a couple of
common files that need to be patched, but those are simple.  The program is
very useable at this stage, I have about 300 recipes is the database at this
time. I still need to add about 400-500 more of my wife's recipes.

Chris Porter is working on the MythRecipe plugin version and has a different
release schedule. I will start helping him soon, as the web version is
further along.

Please generated bug reports and enhancement requests using this
http://wambs.com:8000/MythRecipe/newticket for any bugs and/or features
requested. The authors are also active on the MythTv Users and development
mailing list.

Stay tune for additional announcements...

Thanks,

Kevin