[mythtv-users] Still Problem with SAA7134

Guenther Sohler guenther.sohler at gmx.at
Sat Jul 19 19:45:43 UTC 2008

Dear Group,

I have got a Scaleo E HTPC running mythdora

I use a card TC Card using the  SAA7134 chip

when the computer boots, the saa7134 module gets automatically loaded
(thow I still dont understand the mechanism)
however its not set up properley for viewing tv. No channels.
If i unload the module and modprobe it again. it works

/sys/module/saa7134/parameters does NOT show any diffferences between original and "reloaded" state

These are the questions I have

* How is the saa7134 module automatically loaded
* What could be the reason tc only works if i reload it ?
* when i finally start mythbackend and mythfrontend, the voice of tv sounds like donald duck.'
 The voice is probably played at tvice the speed its supposed to be played

Any help is appreciated :)

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03