[mythtv-users] MythTV and BitTorrent?

Will will at st0rage.org
Fri Jul 18 06:46:05 UTC 2008

For a program that has a 'RIP DVD' option, I find that laughable.

Burying your head in the sand because some people see a certain protocol as 'bad' is no reason not to include it, especially when it makes the program better.

I thought the point of Open Source was to encourage people to contribute code that they and others think is a good improvement;
not to be told that because certain programs/protocols have a bad name in some circles that they should be taboo.

-Will