[mythtv-users] 6 day weather forecast issue in Mepo-Wide

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:03:04 UTC 2008

> If you wouldn't mind answering me a question about weather-ui.xml.  The wiki
> seems to be missing the section on ui.xml files.
>
> Why are there multiple <position> and <area> tags for some of the images and
> textareas defined?  For example:

Oops - no good reason I'm afraid. I just left the original lines there
and kept adding new positions and areas until I got to the point that
it displayed how I wanted it - a matter of trial and error. I found
that the theme uses the last settings so I think it meant I could
easily go back to a previous setting it everything went haywire. I
should have taken the multiple lines out when I got it working but
forgot.

Well spotted!

Regards,
Phill