[mythtv-users] Any way to set default tuner/source?

Steve Curtis scurtis at fixation.net
Mon Jul 14 23:51:21 UTC 2008

2008/7/15 Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com>:

> You won't lose channel information. That is in Video Sources, not
> capture cards or input connections which you will be setting up again.
> Try the "changing the priority" route first so you don't have to
> delete anything. :)

Right, well input priorities didn't work for Live TV.  I tired setting the
DVB-S card as 0 (no difference) and 4 (no difference) with DVB-T tuners at
prioirty 2 & 3 and it didn't make any difference - though I suspect it might
on Recordings.

So looks like its time to get going on the delete keys.  I'm much happier
setting it all up now I've got my head round the uk_rt grabber which I now
understand :-)

Cheers,
Steve

--