[mythtv-users] Audio track recorded but No Audio

Roger McClurg roger at mcclurgstudios.com
Fri Jul 11 19:11:29 UTC 2008

This one has me stumped. Myth was working fine. Then on June 27 a
recording had an audio track, but no audio at all, no buzz, no hum.
Every recording since is the same.

I don't remember making a change, but that doesn't mean I didn't make
one. I looked at the backend settings over and over. I just don't see
what I could have done. I know it is the backend, because none of my
front ends hear the audio including a PS3.

Does anyone have an idea what I may have done wrong?