[mythtv-users] hauppauge hvr-1800 very low volume

Alen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Tue Jul 8 22:11:42 UTC 2008

genius9976 at yahoo.com wrote:

> [...]
I am glad everything is working!  That is great news.

I think the rate that is reported is the last rate that was used so I
would assume the last thing you did was listen to MythMusic and the last
thing I did was MythTV.  And.. it is really good that you are getting
44100 reported because that is a sign you are getting bit perfect audio
without any resampling.

Again, glad it finally worked out for you.

Allen