[mythtv-users] A General Directions Question

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 13:00:55 UTC 2008

> Im sure some people (like me) use the same email account for everything.
> I find it a pain to keep switching back and forth between html mail when
> I have something I want to forward someone else or send something to
> someone thats a say a picture or graphics and not to a mailing list.  Im
> completely guessing here, but probably close ..99% of the world uses
> html mail and the small majority like mailing lists that do not, its a
> problem. (ive learned to deal with it) I agree that when posting to
> lists it should be text, but I sometimes too forget what I am configured
> to send as html because I switch back and forth many times a day.

I do use my gmail account for most email messages since the work email
is useless (blocks the attachments I want to send but lets the people
most likely to send a virus send any attachment without problem..)
However with me I send probably 200 mailing list emails (I am
subscribed to 15 or more email lists..) to every 1 personal or even
work email so I just leave it in text mode and if anyone sends me html
or rich text I convert it to text. However I do see your point..

John