[mythtv-users] `Mythbackend leaks memory` continued

Stephen Bridges widget at stdin.co.uk
Sat Jul 5 19:47:24 UTC 2008

On Saturday 05 July 2008 13:50:57 Udo van den Heuvel wrote:

> Yes, early figures but similar trends. Maybe, it's too soon to say, we
> see a higher growth rate. Perhaps due to the EPG I enabled for some
> radio channels?

To add to this discussion, I started the cron script mentioned in this thread
on my gentoo amd64 machine.  For revision 17435 from the 0.21-fixes branch, I
get this in the 10ish days since restarting:

I have two Nova-T DVB-T cards and use EIT.  I use monit now to restart the
backend as otherwise it crashes every couple of weeks.  At some point I plan
to recompile mythtv with debugging information enabled to get a backtrace.

Stephen

--
Time: RSS VSZ
2008-06-26-0310: 45576 523096