[mythtv-users] MythTV using NAS (on a via ) using Gigabit ethernet.

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 18:56:06 UTC 2008

so... if I set up a myth backend that has a network/dummy tuner and a
slave that has two dvb-t cards, will that work?  I won't get any
issues such as incorrect disk space etc?

This would make for an interesting set-up if it works.. MythTV as a
FreeNAS module or a minimyth backend.. that would be cool.