[mythtv-users] UK Freesat EPG / EIT offset by an hour?

Robert RobertCL at iname.com
Thu Jul 3 09:18:43 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've applied the patch at http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5365 to get
the EPG for the Freesat channels working.

So far I've only enabled it for the channels that I can't get from the
radio times xmltv feed (which I already had setup)

It seems to be working (in that I'm getting some listings data) but I
think the EIT data is an hour out.  For ITV3 (which I get from xmltv) and
ITV3+1 (which I'm getting from EIT) the listings are the same at the same
time (the +1 channel should be an hour later).

It's difficult to tell for the other channels I'm using EIT for as I don't
have another source of listings to compare with and I don't particularly
want to switch all my channels over to EIT to find out because then all my
listings data might end up being an hour off!

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Or is there something I've got
configured incorrectly?

Thanks,
Robert.