[mythtv-users] Switching between Mythtv and Amarok [SOLVED... sort of]

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 2 21:54:11 UTC 2008

On Monday 16 June 2008 02:36:51 Dave M G wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Well, I've ensured there's only one instance of irexec working, and I've
> played with toggle_bit settings and repeat settings, and Amarok still
> launches twice and hits every action twice.
>
> I guess, though, that if I want to solve this I'll have to go directly
> to the LIRC mailing list.
>
> At least everything sort of works now.
>
> Thanks for your help!

Hi Dave,

Did you every get this to work? If you did I'd be very interested in hearing how and seeing your .lircrc file. Following this conversation has got me somewhere, but not quite as far as you... I'm using a different remote but I'd still be very interested to hear from you, and especially to see what your .lircrc looks like now.

Thanks,

Mark.