[mythtv-users] Changing Tuners

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Jul 2 20:23:35 UTC 2008

On Jul 2, 2008, at 1:16 PM, Bill White wrote:

> Have the keyboard buttons for changing tuners and inputs changed in .
> 21?  I have a PVR-500 and a PVR-150 and am unable to change inputs
> via the C key or the current tuner via the Y key.

Yes. You have to assign a key (Edit Keys in Myth Frontend) to cycle
through tuners. The preferred way of changing inputs is to hit M(enu)
and choose Switch Input, then select from the available inputs there.
Each card can have more than 1 input so cycling tuners makes less
sense than changing inputs.