[mythtv-users] Where do you put script that stops automatic shutdown?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:43:02 UTC 2008

I am using mythwelcome and mythshutdown via ACPI and everything works
fine apart from I want to stop the automatic shutdown by writing a
script and usw exit codes as specified on this page
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Shutdown_Wakeup to stop it
shutting down.

Currently my Pre Check command is set to "mythshutdown --check" (no quotes).

What and where do I call my script that check for example a running
telnet session and does mythshutdown automatically find it?  I think I
have confused myself.

TIA