[mythtv-users] Antec Fusion, MBR/PWR GND connector?

Michael Nguyen michaeln at twentyten.org
Thu Jan 31 03:13:28 UTC 2008

So, I have this Fusion case and I'm putting things together..  I've run
into a little confusion with the MBR/PWD GND connector that comes with
the case.  Supposedly, this allows for power on via the remote, but I'm
unclear as to where I plug this in.  The Antec FAQ says to plug it into
the "mainboard power pin", but I'm not sure what they're talking about.
The power switch is already plugging into the motherboard, so where does
this go?  Here is the FAQ entry:

http://www.antec.com/us/support_roductInfo_FAQ.php?Qnumber=12&FAQno=24

The English is really odd on that page but if anyone can tell me what I
need to do exactly, I'd be very appreciative.

Michael