[mythtv-users] MythTv can't tune some channels with HDHomeRun

Nathaniel Rutman nrutman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 23:32:37 UTC 2008

Freakin digests, sorry for the previous generic subject, reposting to
re-thread it...

 > Before posting, why not query the archives to see if this has already
been addressed?  (It has, many times.)

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?list=mythtv&do=search_results&search_forum=forum_1&search_string=HDHomeRun+missing+channels&search_type=AND

 > Tom

Sigh.  Before writing me off, why not read the actual question?  Nothing
is missing from my MythTV channel scan.  It's a problem of not getting a
lock, not of missing channels.  I've waded backward and forward through
the myth channel database and have no problem setting the right channels
using scan or manually.  It just won't tune/lock them.