[mythtv-users] recreate dropped MySQL tables (mythweather)

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:13:18 UTC 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 7:09 AM, Joe Ripley <vitaminjoe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, the simple trick would be to let MythWeather create these
> tables on its own,  To do so, change the 'WeatherDBSchemaVer' setting
> in the database to something lower (mine is currently 1000)... i.e:
>
> UPDATE settings SET data='100' WHERE value='WeatherDBSchemaVer';
>
> Then, the plug-in should automatically create the tables for you...
> If not, use the definitions I posted earlier.

I just checked the source (in particular
mythplugins/mythweather/mythweather/dbcheck.cpp).  I guess you have to
delete the 'WeatherDBSchemaVer' setting from the database for the
correct code to re-create the tables automatically... so:

DELETE FROM settings WHERE value='WeatherDBSchemaVer';

...is the query you want.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com