[mythtv-users] Gnome newflash...Mythtv related (allegedly)!

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:31:32 UTC 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 1:06 PM, Mike Perkins <mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk> wrote:

> http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/08/01/29/1539230.shtml
>
> Mike Perkins

"*On the multimedia end, GNOME 2.22 has a few new features appended to the
Totem movie player and the Rhythmbox player. Totem can now search and play
YouTube videos and connect to a MythTV server and watch past recordings or
view live TV."

*- I wonder just what capabilities it has... Is it just a uPNP client that
plays nice with Myth, or does it have some mini Myth / MySQL voodoo under
the hood? Quick, somebody install this and tell us! I'm a lowly Windows
admin so I don't have anything I can install it on here at work.*
*