[mythtv-users] uPNP and the PS3

Mathew Elliot matelliot at internode.on.net
Tue Jan 29 08:46:29 UTC 2008

Hmmm stranger behaviour... If I leave it for long enough titles appear...

However - for DVB-T (SD) recordings - playing results in "Corrupted Data"
For videos - I can only play things in the root of the video directory -
things within subfolders don't work (No files Found)
For music - Traversing to All Music brings up nothing :S