[mythtv-users] mythvideo: where is "always play next" in mythconverg?

Gísli Óttarsson gislio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:30:00 UTC 2008

Thanks Christopher:

I've noticed the difficulty ESC-aping from the play-chain but it has not
been a major source of grief.  Perhaps it is something the developers could
improve though.  It seems that ESC ought to stop all processing of the
play-chain.

I'll probably study your perl script for its educational value.

  Gisli