[mythtv-users] We need a FAQ on multirec

cal cal at graggrag.com
Mon Jan 28 06:56:22 UTC 2008

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Jan 27, 2008, at 9:21 PM, Marc Barrett wrote:
>
>> This new feature caught me by surprise,
>
> If you're running SVN and this feature caught you by surprise then
> you're not reading the -dev and -commit lists like you're supposed to.
> Just sayin'...

and with the 0.21 release not all that far away, the release documentation
would want to consist of more than just 'you're not reading the -dev and
-commit lists like you're supposed to'. It needs some wiki coverage, not
so much to accommodate the startled rabbits, but to support the upcoming
release. Step right up folks, put it in the wiki.

cheers.