[mythtv-users] Closed Captions: PVR-150 vs. 250

faginbagin mythtv at hbuus.com
Sun Jan 27 17:52:51 UTC 2008

I'm glad you had a card to swap and that swapping worked for you.

I'm glad I got the 150 and not the 250, given your problems with CCs.

I don't suppose you'd be interested in offering to help the ivtv
developers debug the problem? I seem to recall access to a system with
the problem was a reason why it hadn't been fixed in the thread you
referenced.

FWIW, I'm working on a way to burn mythtv recordings to DVD with closed
captions. It looks like the easiest solution may be to translate them
into subtitles. It will be a while before I've got something. Doing lots
of reading of specs. I'll post when/if I have something.