[mythtv-users] MythWeb error? require_once

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Sun Jan 27 16:31:24 UTC 2008

On 27 Jan 2008, at 13:39, A JM wrote:
> Warning: require_once(includes/init.php) [function.require-once]:
> failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/
> mythweb.php on line 20
>
> Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
> required 'includes/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/
> share/pear') in /var/www/mythweb.php on line 20

It's probably better if you send emails in plain-text when posting to
the mailing list.

I don't know anything about Mythweb, but in order to get better
support it would be useful if you posted some diagnostic which
demonstrated the files in question. Problems opening files are often
associated with permissions, so it would be good to demonstrate that
the permissions on these files are correct.

IE:
      ls -l  /var/www/mythweb.php /usr/share/php /usr/share/pear

And probably:

      ls -l /var/www/includes/init.php

My distro's package manager has a number of dev-php/PEAR* packages,
so I would guess that you're missing some dependencies.

Stroller.