[mythtv-users] Viktor's Bob deint patch for interlaced modelines

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:49:26 UTC 2008

> Basically my reading is that the OpenGL code seems
> to supply a 2x deinterlace that recognises the existence of interlaced
> output modes....

How do I get to use this OpenGL mode and Interlaced deinterlacer thingy? I just updated to the latest 0.20.2-fixes from mythbuntu but I still can't see anything, just an openGL option under appearance> paint engine, and just Standard, libmpeg2, Standard XvMC and VIA XvMC under TV> general settings. Would it be in the trunk builds or am I gonna have to compile the -vid branch myself (not looking forward to that :o\ ...)?

Christopher

The Crimea / The Crocketts
http://www.inaudible.co.uk