[mythtv-users] Mildly OT - How to extract .jpeg snapshots from recordings

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Jan 22 16:10:36 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 09:48:20AM -0600, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
>      Can someone who understands the builtin player comment on how hard it
>      would be to add a "dump a JPG file" button/command?
>
>    It is already in SVN, not sure if it is in .20.  I think you just have to
>    map the SCREENSHOT binding to a key
>
>    [2]http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/12908

Well, annoyingly enough,

	http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.20.2

doesn't list the SVN tag as the others do.  I *think* that

	http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/browser/branches/release-0-20-fixes

says that it was 15477 when it was branched (which would imply that
it's in there), am I understanding trac correctly?

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Witty slogan redacted until AMPTP stop screwing WGA