[mythtv-users] Greater Toronto Area and Schedules Direct Digital listings

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Mon Jan 21 18:43:23 UTC 2008

Colin McGregor wrote:
> So, I would love to see the stations I get NOW up on Schedules Direct for
> Toronto (and the area around Toronto), knowing that this isn't prefect, that
> changes will need to happen in the near future. So, with all this in mind (it
> isn't prefect yet, but is a real start) I have fired off the following
> e-mail:

Maybe I missed something, but what is wrong with using 'Rogers Digital
Cable' as the source with SD? That's what I did with my mix of analog
cable, digital cable, and OTA recording devices, so I have one lineup
that encompasses all 3 types, and it just works. I used the Rogers cable
numbers, for lack of imagination, so I have 6 (CBLT analog), 6 (CBLT
digital SD) and 128 (CBLT-DT OTA HD).

Tom