[mythtv-users] A clustered PVR just rocks...

Bradley Bell bradleyb at u.washington.edu
Sun Jan 20 07:32:48 UTC 2008

Chris Pinkham wrote:
> known-working config.  Running a tunerless backend is an unsupported
> config and not guaranteed to work now or in the future.

I hadn't known about this. I have been running a tunerless master
backend for several months, and had no problems until recently (perhaps
triggered by adding a few more slaves). What sort of issues would one
expect to see when running a tunerless backend?

Could this be causing the problem I wrote about earlier? ("Slave
backend: xxxx no longer connected")

Thanks,
Brad