[mythtv-users] MythVideo can't find videos

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Jan 16 23:06:36 UTC 2008

I just upgraded to SVN as of 2008-01-14 and I can't play videos any
more. Keeps telling me that it can't find any of them even though they
are there and this worked with SVN from December. Since I only have a
few videos in there, I deleted them all (when it prompted me to after
entering the video manager) and it didn't scan them.

I checked file permissions, tried to go into browse mode and it still
says nothing is found. The only error message I see from the frontend
--verbose all logs is:
2008-01-16 15:03:18.105 videolist.cpp: getVideoListMetadata: index out
of bounds: 0
...which is understandable since my videometadata table is now empty.

Some nasty bug make it into mythvideo?

Thanks,

Brad