[mythtv-users] 0.21

Kevin Kuphal kkuphal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 22:48:45 UTC 2008

On Jan 16, 2008 4:44 PM, Marko Nurmenniemi <marko.nurmenniemi at kolumbus.fi>
wrote:

> So from reading the trac and other sources it seems that the coming 0.21
> will release the multirec for all the good people who have chosen the
> path of the DVB
>
> Any real world test available or is it still breaking massively?

Just a general statement, but I run SVN exclusively.  It is the main system
for my family (wife, 2 kids) who use it extensively.  I cannot remember the
last time (in years) when SVN wasn't stable for me.  I just updated two
nights ago in fact to get multirec and it is still rock solid.  Granted, I
pay attention to -dev and -commit to know when a major update is happening
but I find statements about the instability of the SVN code to be greatly
exaggerated...

Kevin