[mythtv-users] MythTV as a Gift (Hardware Recommendations)

Marc Sherman msherman at projectile.ca
Wed Jan 16 16:56:43 UTC 2008

David Segall wrote:
> Michael Nguyen wrote:
>>  What about a
>> keyboard/mouse?  Is that typically needed or do you guys just SSH into
>> your MythTV boxes?

I bought a wireless keyboard/mouse (for when I'm doing non-myth stuff on
the box, like using DVD::Rip), but I don't ever end up using it from the
couch as originally intended; X uis are too small to be usable from that
distance.

So I'd recommend saving your money there and just get a wired
keyboard/mouse that you can hide near the myth box (behind the tv?) when
you're not using it.

- Marc