[mythtv-users] AppleTV 2 and MythTV

Tim Litwiller timlitw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:07:52 UTC 2008

Yes, you choose the ohter programs option and then the mythtv option.  Then
it goes blank for 30 seconds or so and goes into mythtv.  After that when
you choose a recording you have the same responsiveness as any other
frontends. I blended the howtos on awkward and the mythtv sites to get it
working.

and no, I haven't upgraded anything hardware wise - I used the patchstick to
get mine where I could ssh to it so it has neve been opened.  Other than
some extra software copied in with ssh it is factory.

Since youtube and mythtv are all I use if for there is no reason for me to
upgrade the hard drive.