[mythtv-users] looking for an hdhomerun

Emery Guevremont emery.guevremont at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 18:58:53 UTC 2008

Larry K wrote:
> Well, that would be great if I could do that.  How can I tell what
> channels will be available to the HDRD, before I go buy one?
One thing I'm planning on doing before buying an HDhomerun, is to use my
HDTV's tuner to see OTA and unencrypted cable digital channels are
available. I'm just gonna plugin an antenna and after the cable and see
what digital channel my tv picks up. That should give me an idea.

Any other suggestions?