[mythtv-users] Myth Gallery Questions

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Mon Jan 14 20:03:02 UTC 2008

Hello all, I have a few questions about myth gallery:

1. Is there a way to do a random slideshow in mythtv?

2. Is there a way to use the remote to start the slideshow by just one
button? Right now i have to hit a button to get to the left menu options,
where slideshow is the top choice...i was thinking, like could i do this in
one click....highlight the album/folder, one button to start random
slideshow.

3. Is there a way to run a script to start or stop the slideshows, or do i
have to press remote buttons? I want to have the slideshow start in the
morning, and stop by itself at night (digital picture frame). Also, this
way, i could have the digital picture frame set to auto start a certain
slideshow upon booting.

4. Are there any touchscreen controls that will work in slideshow mode? I
guess, it'd be the same thing as mouse controls in slideshow mode. That
would be really nice.

-Thanks
-Steve