[mythtv-users] MythSocket: writeStringList: Error, called with unconnected socket.

Thomas Gutzler thomas.gutzler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 07:08:37 UTC 2008

Hi,
after reinstalling my myth box, I came across the following problem
during live TV playback. mythfrontend shows a black screen for a few
seconds and then falls back to the menu; sometimes it displays a
single frame of TV. I don't think it's a problem with permissions,
since recording via schedule works. I can also view the recordings
while and after they've been recorded.
I attached logfiles of front- and backend, both with the parameter -v
all, for a short session where I started the frontend and selected
"Watch TV" and quit again.
Any suggestions how to fix this?
I'm running ubuntu gutsy with the latest updates.

Cheers,
  Tom