[mythtv-users] How to ensure STB is powered ON? Re: SA3250HD is turning itself off?

Chris Weiland hobbiticus at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 16:21:54 UTC 2008

Well, for those that are interested, these are the diffs to the files that I
modified.  I also made a change that would send leading 0's for chanels that
do not have 3 digits.  Without this change, mythtv would sometimes start
streaming video before the channel actually changed, which would sometimes
lead to corruption or failure to record.

Also, for some reason my STB will switch on whenever I start the backend.
I'm not positive that it's because of these changes, but it's worth
mentioning.

Please note: this has only been tested with my SA4350HDC.  However, it
should work with all SA STBs.