[mythtv-users] CentOS 5.1 support

Chris Cooper psiuyo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:33:50 UTC 2008

I've just recently in the last couple weeks set up both a BE and FE
systems using CentOS 5.1. I had to immediately go up to the CentOSPlus
kernel for the XFS module as that was the filesystem my old recordings
were on and what I still wanted to continue to use.  If I didn't need
that then I wouldn't have any pressing reason aside from being most up
to date as the only the modules I needed were nvidia and IVTV both of
which is available for the stock kernel from atrpms.