[mythtv-users] Sirius on Mythtv Broken - Sipie

Eric (MythTV) eric-mythtv at skoozdag.com
Fri Jan 11 05:29:47 UTC 2008

To delve back into an old thread... I just re-install the newest Sipie
on my KnoppMyth installation, and Sirius once again works great.

However, with KnoppMyth, I have *never* been able to get popups working,
with the song title/artist info.  The old version didnt work, nor does
the current version, for me, at least.

Has anyone been able to get the popup display stuff working on
KnoppMyth?  I would be extremely excited to hear the secret. :)

I did figure out how to get my volume buttons on my remote working for
my sirius streams, which rocks.

I'm still running KnoppMyth R5F1... havnt felt the need to upgrade.

Thanks!
   --Eric