[mythtv-users] Guide for setting up MCE remote

Jonno jonnojohnson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 16:03:56 UTC 2008

Well I just installed my first ever Mythbuntu system and things are
running reasonably well.

I got a Microsoft MCEUSB2 remote and it seems to be doing the basic
things right (I just told Mythbuntu which remote I had duing the
liveCD install). However there are some things which don't seem to
work right (CH up/down jumps back/fwd) and also I can't find a button
to exit LiveTV.

Is there a guide for setting things up? Also since I picked the remote
from a list I wouldve thought Mythbuntu wouldve set up the buttons to
make more sense.