[mythtv-users] NAS

Ryan Steffes rbsteffes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:57:14 UTC 2008

On Jan 10, 2008 9:42 AM, Tom Greer <trgreer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 2008 6:37 AM, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 10, 2008, at 6:11 AM, A JM wrote:
> >
> > > "However, mythvideo still can only read from a single directory."
> > >
> > > Strange... is this slated to be fixed?
> >
> > That hasn't been true in a very long time.
> > http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MythVideo#Selecting_Folders
> >

> I stand corrected.  Thanks for the education.  Now I can plan a migration
> off LVM.

With storage groups and this functionality (that I also didn't know
about), I'd like to migrate off LVM as well.  I don't think there's a
good way to do it if you are using a file system that doesn't shrink,
like XFS, unless you've got free storage space equal to or greater
than the logical volumes you want to split out.

If you know a way, I'd love to hear it!

Ry