[mythtv-users] DVD ISO playback problems: Invalid IFO

Martin Ritchie ritchiem at apache.org
Wed Jan 9 21:30:49 UTC 2008

Thanks Tom, I'm giving it another go. It just crashed when copying as
root around the 92Meg mark. just as dd did. I now remember the reason
I looked for something else... it is very slooooow. I wonder if there
is a problem with one of the bonus features that sits about 92Meg in
to the disk. I've not watched them all yet so :
a) There maybe a problem with the disk
b) The DRM on the disk may just be busted
c) I'm not using the tools correctly.

On 09/01/2008, Tom Greer <trgreer at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 9, 2008 12:01 PM, Steve MacLaren <scram69 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I've had good results using k9copy to generate myth-playable .iso's...
> >

> k9copy is what I normally use.  It is able to copy many DVDs that mythvideo
> cannot.  But is cannot handle the latest Macromedia DRM stuff.

Martin Ritchie